The basic steps of machining parts on CNC lathes
The basic steps of CNC lathe processing parts. CNC lathe is the abbreviation of digital program control lathe. It combines the characteristics of a universal lathe with good versatility, a precision lathe with high processing accuracy and a special-purpose ordinary lathe with high processing efficiency. It is the most widely used machine tool with the widest coverage. The automatic numerical control lathe is a machine tool that uses numerical control technology to implement actions in accordance with a pre-programmed program. It is composed of program carrier, input device, CNC unit, servo system, position feedback system and mechanical parts of machine tool.
Processing parts on an automated CNC lathe usually goes through the following steps:
1. According to the drawing and process plan of the processed parts, compile the program list with the specified code and program format, and record it on the carrier;
2. Input the program on the program carrier into the CNC unit through the input device;
3. After processing the input program, the CNC unit sends a signal to the servo system of each coordinate of the machine tool;
4. The servo system drives the moving parts of the machine tool according to the signal sent by the CNC unit, and controls the necessary auxiliary operations;
5. The relative movement between the tool and the workpiece is driven by the mechanical parts of the machine tool to process the required workpiece;
6. Detect the movement of the CNC lathe and feed it back to the CNC unit through the feedback device to reduce machining errors. Of course, there is no detection and feedback system for open-loop CNC lathes.