- Client Industries
- Medical and Dental instruments
- Military And Defence
- Hunting and Fishing
- Products Materals
- CNC Turned Parts
- Client Application
Dajin Precision CNC Medical Parts & Components - Precision Medical Components & Dental Instruments Parts Manufacturer
CNC Medical Parts refer to high precision components of medical equipment, which is covering instruments, devices, in vitro diagnostic reagents, calibrators, materials and other similar or related articles directly or indirectly used in the human body.
Dajin Precision is a reliable Medical Equipment Parts Manufacturer offering custom precision CNC Turning Parts, medical device components, accessories production and service, surface treatment and more for Medical & Pharmaceutical Machining and working on improving quality of life for patients and medical staff in the medical industry.
With years experience in CNC Machining Services and medical accessory precision machining CNC part, various customized medical precision parts are available according to your requirements, no matter the custom medical CNC Brass Parts, or stainless steel, steel, aluminum, plastic and alloy machining product you need, as well as a wide range of sizes options.
Description of Our Precision Medical Components & Service
Why choose our Medical CNC Turning/Machining Parts?
- Understands and works with validated processes
- Our CNC Turning Lathe Services parts covering production, design and R&D engineers in medical, health care, life sciences, and pharmaceutical industries
- Our precision medical device components and equipment parts are frequently used for Medical Tooling & Medical Mold, packaging, and processing machinery replacement and spare parts, R&D fixtures, testing machine, analysis instruments, and product development.
- Fast reply to customers and close communication maintained throughout the manufacturing process to ensure your requirements reached.
Dental Instruments product 1
Dental Instruments product 2
- Skilled team with the ability to machine from hard copy drawings, 2D and 3D electronic files.
- Regularly work with manufacturing and project engineers to re-engineer components from samples.
- Different grades of plastic, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, bronze and copper precision parts are available.
- All of our turned and milled healthcare components are subject to our rigorous inspection regime with designated inspectors, in-process inspection and a full final inspection completed on every part, ensures any machining medical metal parts and precision medical plastic product delivered under our brand meet your exact specification and our high-quality standards.
Dental Instruments product 3
Dental Instruments product 4