- Client Industries
- Medical and Dental instruments
- Military And Defence
- Hunting and Fishing
- Products Materals
- CNC Turned Parts
- Client Application
Custom Steel CNC Machined Parts - CNC Turning Steel Parts & Components Machining
Steel, a popular metal alloy consists of iron, some carbon and sometimes added other elements, is commonly used in CNC lathe machining parts and owns a wide range of markets among the worldwide clients. So, the steel CNC turned parts including CNC carbon steel, alloy steel, mild, galvanized, stainless steel parts and more.
Precision Machined Steel Components Manufacturer - CNC Turning Steel Parts OEM
Dajin Precision Hardware Co., Ltd is a top Steel CNC Turning Parts and CNC Turning Service company dedicated to precision steel components and steel CNC machined parts of various materials and industries. We have been providing custom steel fabricated precision parts and accumulated experience in CNC steel parts machining for over 10 years and earned a good reputation with high quality and favorable prices.
Manufacture Range/Types of Our Steel CNC Turning Parts
- Steel CNC Machining Parts
- Steel Machine Tooling Parts
- Steel Inserts
- Steel Connectors
- Steel Fastener
- Steel Shafts
- Steel Pins
- Steel Plungers
- Steel Pivots
- Custom Steel CNC Parts
Benefits of Our Precision Steel Components
- High tensile strength and low price to save your cost.
- Long-term cooperation with experienced surface treatment factory to provide services for galvanized steel parts and more.
- The quality control of our steel machined parts production process totally confirmed to ISO9001:2015 standards.
- High precision and accuracy for the turned parts to meet high demands.
- One-stop shopping to create a convenient transaction.
- Factory cheap price and premium quality.
- Short delivery time and on-time shipping.
Applications of Our Steel Turned Parts
Steel CNC Turning Parts mainly applied to medical instrument, aircraft, military & defence, hunting & fishing, automobile industry, electrical appliance, communication equipment, mechanical fabrication, industrial device, etc.